Followers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A day of remembrance

I woke up this morning realizing all too painfully that today is September 11th.  I want to say to all the families and friends that lost their loved ones that fateful day that I am saying prayers for all of you.  That day will always be in our minds as well as our hearts and should never be forgotten.
God Bless our soldiers who fight every day for our freedom and may never come home.  I pray for a world with peace and I know that sounds idealistic, but wouldn't it be nice if people came together instead of divide.  I also want to say prayers for the victims of domestic violence that have died utterly merciless and their families who are left behind to pick up the pieces.  Like September 11th domestic violence is like war and we must put an end to this ever growing epidemic!!
Prayers to all.  Much love!!  Educate before it's too late!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment