Followers

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Story of Ann part one

Last night I received a phone call from someone who needed help with getting out. I sat there holding the phone listening to a sad story that I knew how tragic it could end. They've been married six months and all was good till they said I do. He changed when they were on their honeymoon, his expectations became clear. He started telling her all the things that were WRONG with her and that she had to change. No more talking to her family he didn't care for them, and now he is her husband. When she got dressed for dinner he pitched an absolute fit because he didn't like what she was wearing. He said they needed to start a family right away and she was to stop taking her birth control. She is still pursuing her education and was wanting to wait a few more years to have a family. I have advised her to try to sit down with him and talk about why he was feeling this way. I also told her to stand firm with how she feels as well. Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment